This pack contains four .blend files ready to be loaded up in Blender and adjusted to your liking.
Check the individual readme that is bundled into every .blend file.
Some of the adjustments would be:
- The visualizers generate vertex colors dynamically, that can then be used in the Shader Editor
- You decide the length and size of the visualizers by adjusting controller objects and particle settings.
- The radial style doesn't have to be radial at all and can use any curve object
- You can even animate the settings to make the visualizers change over time
- And a lot of tweakable settings in the Animation Nodes Editor
WARNING: The Animation Nodes addon is still under heavy development and can crash Blender. So safe often and expect some instability!!!
Additionally I am adding a python script that will help with rendering scenes that use Animation Nodes. Check the Readme on that as well.
Thank you for your support and happy blending!
2.0 - All presets reworked for slightly better usability. Function stays the same but the node network in the background is reworked as well and there are less helper objects needed in the scenes.
1.0.1 - Plexus.Two - Disabled rendering on the "Control" collection so the emitter mesh isn't interfering and blocking the background anymore.
1.0 - Initial version